[Wylug-announce] Sysadmin Day

giles.hewitt at bt.com giles.hewitt at bt.com
Mon May 23 17:55:44 BST 2005

System Administrator Appreciation Day official website
www.SysAdminDay.com

This email is advanced notice of the 6th Annual SysAdminDay Celebrations
- Friday - July 29th, 2005 ( Celebrated annually on last Friday of July
) - All welcome.

This year is a * Historic Real Ale Pub crawl in Leeds *

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU'RE GOING TO COME !

I will be guiding a group on a Historic Real Ale Pub crawl round Leeds
City Centre. You'll be pleased to know that I have thoroughly researched
the points of interest in Leeds and am sure we can get some real ale and
make plenty of history !

More seriously, depending on the group size and the weather etc. I have
over 50 points of historic interest to show/tell you about and between 4
and 10 pubs to visit. This will be relaxed and informative even if it's
raining and you don't like beer.

Meet at Scarbrough Taps (below the Station) 12:00 to 12:30. Please
bring, anoracs, strong shoes and some money for food and drinks. We will
walk 4ish miles and end up back where we started between 10 and 10:30pm.
At no point will we be more than 15 minutes walk from the train/bus
stations if you have to bail out earlier.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU'RE GOING TO COME !

 Regards,

Giles Hewitt
telephone: +44 (0) 771 010 5746
mailto: Giles.Hewitt at BT.com

Giles Hewitt
Technical Design & Systems Integration
System Platforms Expert Team Beacon
UNIX SIG Coordinator

BT IT and Professional Services
3rd Floor, 1 Sovereign St, Leeds LS1 4BT

telephone: +44 (0) 113 306 5073
mobile: +44 (0) 771 010 5746
meetme: +44 (0) 870 241 1409 code 22372489#
mailto: Giles.Hewitt at BT.com
web: www.bt.com/consulting