[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: Monday 14 Nov 2005

Dave Fisher wylug-announce at davefisher.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 18:51:26 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I looks like we have a full agenda.  There will be two talks:

  1. Roger Leigh on PostgreSQL

       Details to follow.

  2. WYLUG Members Compare Email Clients

       Mutt, Geoff Richards
       Pine, Mark Conmy (or Jim Jackson?)
       Squirrelmail, Phil Driscoll
       Kmail, Anne Wilson
       Evolution, Mike Goodman

You'll notice that Thunderbird is still missing from the list.  There's still
time and space to accomodate a Thunderbird proponent if we can find one.  If
not, I'm (only) slighty tempted to evaluate it for a fortnight and report
findings.

I'll also try to squeeze in an 'ask the audience' session.  Its length and
depth will obviously depend on the time available, but I'd urge people to turn
up with whatever interesting gripes, groans and queries are taxing them at
present.

Details of the Xmas meeting and dinner will follow shortly.

Dave