[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - September Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Sat Aug 19 12:15:39 BST 2006

                Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

           Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

      Our next meeting will on Saturday the 2nd of September.

The venue for this meeting will be at Starbucks, 295 Western Bank,
Sheffield S10 2TJ. This is just across the road from the Western Park
museum and next to the Children's hospital. To find Starbucks with a
map have a look at Multimap .......

                      http://www.multimap.co.uk

The meeting will start at about 1 p.m. and finish at about 4 p.m. This
is a t-Mobile Wi-Fi hot spot. You can use your laptop along with a
t-mobile access card or account.. The meeting will take place on the
afternoon of the 2nd of September starting at 1 p.m. and finishing at
4 p.m. approximately.

For information about buses telephone 01709 515151. For train
information make a call to 0845 748 4950. We hope that you can come
along to this event. You should try to go this if at all possible.

                      http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

--
Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk