[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 11 Dec 2006 - Jokosher plus Birthday/Xmas Dinner

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sat Dec 9 23:39:14 GMT 2006

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies for the late notice.

Our next meeting is on Monday 11 Dec 2006 in Leeds University's Stoner
Building.

The meeting room is sign-posted from the main Stoner Building entrance

The meeting officially starts at 7.00 pm, but the room will be open for
coffee, tea, biscuits and chat from 6.30 pm.

This month's meeting has a group of speakers from LUG Radio.

I haven't had a proper synopsis from them, but I understand from Rob
Speed's previous post that they will mostly be speaking about their
Jokosher project, see:

  http://www.jokosher.org/

Please come armed with questions and comments.  Previous experience of
LUG Radio and their annual conference suggests it should be a pretty
lively affair.

I'm not yet sure whether we'll need to start early to accommodate the
annual dinner at Brio.

Please assume, for now, that we'll be starting at the normal time of
7.00.

I'll post again later today if I discover any changes to the details
posted here.

Dave