[Wylug-announce] LUG Radio 2006 - FREE Transportation.

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Thu Jul 20 13:01:50 BST 2006

Hi All,
I've now sorted out a 17 seater to head down to LUG Radio
2006 in Wolverhampton this weekend.

Pickup will be at the Parkinson Building steps of Leeds University
(that's the white stone building on Woodhouse Lane, with the large white
steps) at 7:30am on Saturday morning.

We'll then be heading over to Manchester to pickup the ManLUG people.

If you want a lift there and back (on the Sunday, so arrange your own bed
for the night on Saturday), then can you email me at
lugradio2006 at robspeed.net

Cheers.
Rob.