[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: Monday 09 Oct 2006

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 00:07:08 BST 2006

Dear All,

Our next meeting is on Monday 09 Oct 2006 in Leeds University's Stoner
Building.

The meeting room is sign-posted from the main Stoner Building entrance

The meeting officially starts at 7.00 pm, but the room will be open for
coffee, tea, biscuits and chat from 6.30 pm.

This month's meeting has 1 main speaker:

  Leslie Fletcher, who is responsible for campaigns at the UK Unix
  Users' Group (UKUUG), will be talking about that organisation's
  efforts to establish an All Party Parliamentary Open Source Group.

I have a tentative proposal for a second talk from a regular, but I'd
prefer to hold that for a later date, in the hope of encouraging someone
who doesn't speak so often to step forward now.

So, if you have any sort of talk in you about Linux and Open Source,
please consider cobbling it together for next Monday ... and let me know
about it as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Dave