[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting Mon 11 Sep 2006

Dave Fisher wylug-announce at davefisher.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 09:56:38 BST 2006

HI All,

This is just to confirm that this month's meeting is on Monday (11 Sep
2006) in the Stoner Building at Leeds University.

As usual, the room will be open for tea, coffee, chat, etc. from 6.30
and the meeting will start formally at 7.00pm.

At present we have no confirmed speakers, so if you have ever wanted to
tell or ask something at WYLUG, now is your chance.

If you want to speak or to nominate someone else, please let me know
ASAP.

Best wishes

Dave