[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG Meetings and Open Street Map

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:49:21 GMT 2007

Hi

Things have been a bit quiet over here for a while and
so we thought we should try and change that and get something
organised.  Our next meeting is on the 3rd of February.  For
information about this and other meetings please have a look at...

           http://www.sheflug.org.uk/meeting.html

In March we have decided to have a mapping event in Sheffield.  My
information is that someone in Manchester has already mapped quite a
few things and the info just needs to be keyed into a computer
somewhere.  However, our meeting on the 24th of March is open to
people from Leeds as are the others if they would like to take
part in a mapping day and learn a few things about it.  Would serve
as a training day.  More info about the Sheffield event...

http://www.meiring.org.uk/sheflug/mailarchive/2007/01/msg00004.html

and....

             http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html
                   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/
          http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Sheffield

I've also sent some info over to ManLUG with the hope that they might
show interest.  Please come along to any of our meetings if you are
interested.

Regards

--
Richard