[Wylug-announce] LUGRadio Live 2007 (fwd)

Ben Fowler bpfowler at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:40:00 BST 2007

I can't get to this, which clashes with the Oakham International School. If
anyone from
Yorkshire does attend could he or she bring back some Ubuntu disks
(including the KDE version, if possible) and, though this is a bit of a
stretch, it would be very nice to hear
any report on presentations concerning Linux User Groups, the Ubuntu
Community or Women in Linux.

This event is well worth going to, it has much the same flavour as a WYLUG
meeting, just longer and rather larger.

Ben