[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting Monday 12 Mar 2007

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 13:00:54 GMT 2007

Dear All,

Our next meeting is on Monday 12 Mar 2007 in Leeds University's Stoner
Building.

James Holden will be providing a short talk on Beryl and associated
desktop eye-candy.

Given that this talk will be pretty short, I'd like to take the
opportunity to open a discussion on what WYLUG might do in the next year
and how we might do it.

If you are interested in this topic, but can't make the meeting (sorry
about the short notice) please let me know, and I'll do my best to 'keep
you in the loop'.

The meeting room is sign-posted from the main Stoner Building entrance

The meeting officially starts at 7.00 pm, but the room will be open for
coffee, tea, biscuits and chat from 6.30 pm.

Dave