[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting Monday 14 May 2007

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Fri May 11 15:07:54 BST 2007

Dear All,

Our next meeting is on Monday 14 May 2007 in Leeds University's Stoner
Building.

I have not recieved any offers of talks for this meeting or, indeed, subsequent
meetings.

So, if you've ever thought of doing such a talk, now is your chance.

If we get no volunteers before Monday, I'm willing to do a scratch talk on
something webby, e.g. CSS, SEO, Writing for the Web, HTML5 (WhatWG, etc).

If you've got any opinions on any of those topics, let me know via the
wylug-discuss mailing list.

The meeting room is sign-posted from the main Stoner Building entrance

The meeting officially starts at 7.00 pm, but the room will be open for
coffee, tea, biscuits and chat from 6.30 pm.

Dave