[Wylug-announce] WYLUG informal social tomorrow (Monday 24th September)

Louisa Parry louisa at louisaparry.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 16:27:29 BST 2007

Hi all,

(Sorry for the late notice for those seeing this for the first time - I
sent this to the -discuss list last week but forgot to copy it over here
as well.)

Just a quick reminder about the first of our informal WYLUG social
events.

It's going to take place tomorrow (Monday 24th September) at the
Victoria pub in Leeds, from 8pm ish.

For those that don't know the location, it's the pub we usually adjourn
to after WYLUG talks - just behind the town hall - http://qurl.com/rn997
(google maps).

We hope these meet-ups will become a regular occurrence a fortnight
after the WYLUG talk - sometimes themed around a particularly topic but
other times, like tomorrow, just about us getting together and having a
natter over a few drinks.

Hope to see you there :)

-Louisa

--