[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - July Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:28:16 BST 2008

        Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

	Saturday 5th July 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

For the past two years we have held meetings at Starbucks coffee shop
at Western Bank next to the University.  We thought that our July
meeting might go down well at the Walkley Cottage.  The address is...

		Walkley Cottage
		Bolehill Road
		Sheffield,
		S6 5DD
		0114 234 4968

If you don't have a car then you might like to know that the 94 and 95
buses stop right outside the door.  Both of these go past the
University of Sheffield or go to High Street.  Use Google maps if you
don't know where the Walkley Cottage is.  The pub serves some decent
pub food from 12 until 7 p.m.  Tea and coffee is available.  There is
a good selection of beers which are well looked after.  The major
bonus of using this venue is that the Wi-Fi is free.  At Starbucks
you have to pay something like £5.00 per hour to use the internet.
Look out for someone sitting next to an Hewlett-Packard penguin with
a laptop in front of him.

For information about buses telephone 01709 515151. For train
information make a call to 0845 748 4950. We hope that you can come
along to this event. You should try to go this if at all possible.

               http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk