[Wylug-announce] Bradford Meeting (Friday 4th July)

David Carpenter d.carpenter at virgin.net
Thu Jul 3 09:02:47 BST 2008

Friday 4th July, 8pm
Myrtle Grove Pub, Bingley (Wetherspoons, Bingley Main Street)

A few weeks ago I asked if there were GNU/Linux-y people in the Bradford
Area that wanted to meet up - and there were, so...

Just a reminder that there will be a meeting this Friday, 4th July at
8pm.

I don't really have a good venue at the moment, but we're going with the
Myrle Grove Pub in Bingley (It's the big Weatherspoons opposite the
Bradford and Bingley building)

I know it's probably not the best place on a Friday night at 8pm, but
I'm a bit stuck for alternatives.

I plan to get to the next WYLUG meeting in Leeds, so I can take word
from Bradford to that.

I'll be hanging around the entrance with a red and black Karrimor
Rucksack/backpack and I'll try to make sure there's a penguin on display
somewhere.

Hope to see people there.

All the best
David Carpenter