[Wylug-announce] WYLUG Social and micro-mapping

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:04:25 BST 2008

2008/6/13 Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery.com>:
> Back in February we did an Open Street Map micro-mapping event followed by a
> WYLUG socual meet in the evening. I enjoyed this, so have decided to organise
> annother. This will take place on the afternoon/evening Sunday 22 June.

The weather still looks good for tomorrow except for the winds which
are expected to be fairly extreme. I'm not sure where the satellites
are or what they'll be doing but I don't care as long as my GPS finds
them.

I intend to drive over along with my girlfriend who has expressed an
interest so we shall have room for two in our car if the intention is
to drive out to unmapped "Here Be Dragons" territory.

Looking forward to it and see you all then.

Cheers

--
Christopher Brown

http://www.chruz.com