[Wylug-announce] Monday August 10th: The WYLUG Social - straight to the pub

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 18:44:39 UTC 2009

August is traditionally the WYLUG social event, so instead of talks we
just meet at the Victoria Hotel pub.

We have "Albert's Room" booked from 6.30pm until closing on Monday the
10th August. Everybody is welcome!

We're currently looking for sponsorship for food (£7.50 per head for
about 15 to 20 people) if anyone would like to volunteer. Otherwise
we’ll probably go for a curry at Akhbar's afterwards. We'll post an
update on the website if we get sponsorship in time.

http://www.wylug.org.uk/2009/08/august-10th-the-wylug-social-straight-to-the-pub/

Location:

Victoria Hotel
Great George St