[Wylug-announce] UKNOF comes to Yorkshire

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Tue May 5 13:34:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

The UK Network Operators forum (UKNOF) hits Sheffield for the first
time later this month.

This conference is for people who are interested to meet with other
people that operate internet systems and networks.

http://www.uknof.org.uk/

Please feel free to register and attend if you have interest.

More information below :

Begin forwarded message: