[Wylug-announce] New course in Linux Enterprise integration: 23 June 2010

Gifford, Geoffrey geoff at ntileeds.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 10:50:08 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We have put a 1 day training course together around integrating Linux as a workstation into a windows (Active Directory) environment.

Details are here: http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/course/linux-for-business-workstation-integration/

Because it's the first time we've run it, I am offering an introductory price of £40 (if you live or work in the Yorkshire or the Humber Region). The cost will be £100 pounds for people who live further afield.

We are hoping to get feedback from professionals - so would welcome your constructive feedback in due course.

Kind regards

Geoff Gifford
Programme Manager
E: geoff at ntileeds.co.uk <mailto:geoff at ntileeds.co.uk>
T: 08451221555 M: 07825010383 Skype: geoffski
Twitter: geoffgifford and ntileeds
W: www.ntileeds.co.uk <http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/>  and www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk <http://www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk/>

nti
Leeds Metropolitan University
Old Broadcasting House, 148 Woodhouse Lane,
Leeds LS2 9EN