[Wylug-announce] WYLUG Birthday / Christmas Meal - 7pm Monday 12th Dec 2011

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri Dec 2 10:35:55 UTC 2011

All,

It's December, and as in previous years, we'll be marking the
anniversary of the first WYLUG meeting with a festive meal out. It's
been 14 years since the first meeting.

We've previously put the venue to an online vote, but after some
discussion at the previous meeting it was agreed that we should go to
the new buffet restaurant, Red Hot [1], which caters for all tastes and
is reasonably priced at £14.99 per person.

It would be useful to have an idea of numbers so I can book. We've
always managed to get out of paying an up-front deposit and I'll try to
avoid it this year too.

If you'd like to come, drop me an email and I'll get them to book us in.

I suspect that some folks will congregate at Mr Foleys [2] prior to the
meal, so if you arrive early feel free to head over for a pre-meal
drink.

Cheers,

James

[1] http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/redhot_leeds.html
[2] http://www.mrfoleyscaskalehouse.co.uk/

--
James Holden                     Developer, SEO, Technology Consultant
http://jamesholden.net/                          Leeds, United Kingdom