[Wylug-announce] Bradlug Talk IPv6 Next Wednesday

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Tue Feb 15 12:21:06 UTC 2011

The monthly BradLUG meeting takes place next Wednesday, 23rd February,
7pm for a 7.15pm start, at Bradford Council for Voluntary Services, in
the Mabel Booth room. (see http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=47 for
address etc)

This months meeting we will be welcoming Andy Davidson Of Hurricane
Electric to the LUG to give us all a primer on IPv6 and also for those
of us that want to a practical example of what its all about. This
kind of goes without saying but if you want to get the most out of it
you might want to bring a laptop!

Also is month we will be trying another new format, three twenty min
segments. One of these will be Andy as I’ve already mentioned. The
other two… Well that’s up to you. The practical session will take
place during one of the other segments unless you guys decide
otherwise.

There'll also be the usual pre-LUG coffees and pizza, meeting in Cafe
Nero on Market St from around 4:30 and Pizza Pieces on Market St at
6pm.

Alice

Ps. Follow us on Twitter: #bradlug or Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41524374104