[Wylug-announce] VENUE CHANGE: Social Meeting - 11th June 2012

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Mon Jun 11 15:33:25 UTC 2012

> The next meeting will be on Monday 11th June (i.e. today by the time many
> of you read this) at Mr Foley’s for a social meet-up.

It's been pointed out that Foleys might be horribly busy because of the
football.  In light of this I suggest we go to Veritas[1] instead.  This is a
couple of minutes walk away on the other side of the town hall, and serves a
good range of beverages without subjecting us to televised sporting events.

Given the last minute change I'll either lurk in Foleys for a bit, or at least
make sure we send some to look for strays.

Paul

[1] http://www.markettowntaverns.co.uk/veritas.asp?Tavern=Veritas&Section=Main
From Mr Foleys go accross the headrow, down Calverley Street between the Town
Hall and library.  Then Left along the back of the Town Hall, past The
Victora. Follow Great George street round to the right and it's on the corner.