[Wylug-discuss] Free: 230 CD jewel cases & 60 plastic CD envelopes

Kris kjclarke at clara.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 17:38:43 BST 2003

Anyone want them? They can only be collected from Pontefract - I'd guess
that they weigh around 20-30 kilograms in total.

They're mostly in good condition, but I would say that about a quarter
or a third have cracks in them from when I have misplaced my feet. Quite
a few also have sticky numbered labels on their edges, Microsoft/other
evaluation serial numbers on them, or other random writing or scratches.
Nevertheless, a jewel case is just a jewel case.

Although they're free, I will accept recompense in the form of
temporary/permanent employment :)

--
Kris | k.clarke at gmx.co.uk | ICQ: 10537480
AIM: katticist | MSN: k.clarke at gmx.co.uk | YIM: k_j_clarke