[Wylug-discuss] OT - Participants required

sarah at myplace.uklinux.net sarah at myplace.uklinux.net
Tue Dec 9 16:53:26 GMT 2003

Hi all,

It's been so long since I posted to this list!  I've had a good response
from my hudlug friends, so I thought I'd try here too.

As part of my PhD research I'm running some experiments which involve groups
of people doing a puzzle in a chat room.  The session takes about 30min
(excluding time to install the software and read the experiment
documentation).  You'll also need a web browser with javascript enabled.
I'll be running sessions over the next couple of weeks, both in and out of
office hours.  I know it's a lot to ask but it is quite fun.  If you're
interested let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sarah.

--
http://www.myplace.uklinux.net/