[Wylug-discuss] Re: sheflug email list.....

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 14:35:34 BST 2003

Jim

> I know there has been a bit of "disagreement" on the list and was
> wondering what the score was?

Everything looks fine over here.   The disagreement was about the fact
that a fella - who we hardly know - came in to our meeting last
month and decided that he was going to tell us that we were going to
use IRC in future.

Hardly anyone took him seriously and then he started a flame war for
which reason he was asked to go away.  We don't like that kind of
thing.  We usually sit down at a meeting and have a discussion about
new services.  Such a conversation didn't take place and so it's been
put to me to ignore him altogether.

Thanks

Richard