[Wylug-discuss] Re: sheflug email list.....

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 16:33:28 BST 2003

Jim

> It's probably just a summer lull, but I was wondering if anything worse
> had happened. Glad all is ok.

We usually have one about now.  So, I wouldn't worry about it.  Next
meeting is fixed for the 2nd of August.  I'll make an announcement
soon.

I'm off on holiday and so people who are interested have been
delegated with the task of running the meeting.  Country Bookshop in
Bakewell.  Great for cycling and walking.  Back at Sheffield Hallam
University next month.

Quite what you are supposed to do with people who are not local
Sheffield people and who are from another country who make up their
minds that a flame war is okay I don't know.  As well as that they
decided to do something on their own without consulting the rest of
us.  Not all that helpful.

Thanks

Richard