[Wylug-discuss] RE: [Wylug-announce] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Develope r, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Martyn Ranyard martyn at syn.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 15:40:35 BST 2003

Hi Nigel,

  For some reason I seem to be only subscribed to -discuss at work, I'll sort
that out soon, but :

  SSC are travelling down on the Thursday, early AM, two of us.  I guess we'll
do a talk or something in return for the tickets, if that's possible.  I hope
noone else has bagged the thursday tickets.  We will be going to the expo side
anyway, but yeah, it'd be great to go to some of the more interesting stuff! :-)

  Martyn

--
Martyn Ranyard
Development Manager