[Wylug-discuss] New Business venture !!!

Mike Maycock mike at skillstraining.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 16:39:08 BST 2003

Any opinions will be welcome.

I have probably posted this to the wrong board,,, the moderator has directed me to this forum. ( thanks for your time )

My plan is to retail PC's loaded with Suse/ Redhat/ Lindows.

My dilemma is, in light of the SCO vs IBM and associated spat, would it be wise to embark on this business venture at this time????

My personal opinion is that these machines would represent very good value( providing no legal actions come my way)

Further is would give the general public a choice of O/S's.

Regards

Mike

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are intended for the named recipient only, if you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately, do not copy,print or pass to a third party.
Mobile 07721434651
Office 01536 484421
mike at b2btraining.co.uk
sales at b2btraining.co.uk