[Wylug-discuss] [Fwd: Re: list.wylug.org.uk]

Martin Rowe linux at dbg400.net
Sun Nov 16 08:15:37 GMT 2003

On Saturday 15 November 2003 22:28, Geoff Richards wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 06:05:05PM +0000, Nik Jewell wrote:
> > This made me laugh.  It came to me via a mail alias published on our
> > HE website (not the address I use for wylug lists).
> >
> > This bloke must have the most badly programmed screen scraping bot
> > out there, and some seriously screwed db logic :-)
>
> I just got one offering to list my homepage in the archaeology
> section...  no idea where they got that idea from, I don't remember
> writing anything about archaeology.

...and I just got one for mine, placing it in the environment section.
True, the word does appear on my page but as you see from my .sig, it's
just not that sort of environment.

Regards, Martin
--
martin at dbg400.net  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities - AS/400 / iSeries Open    \ /