[Wylug-discuss] GBdirect Xmas Party

Aaron Crane aaronc at gbdirect.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 16:52:48 GMT 2003

GBdirect's mostly-annual Christmas gathering is on Thursday 11th December,
at The Victoria Family and Commercial Hotel.  We have booked Bridget's Bar
(first door on the left as you come in).

This is an informal social event and all associated with GBdirect, including
those friends we've made through Wylug, are welcome to join us at any time.
We will be there from 5pm, and will be staying all evening.

Please feel free to bring a partner/spouse/housemate/pet/whatever.

If you're likely to be coming, please reply to this mail to let us know so
that we can estimate how much food will be needed.  (Though we won't be
upset if you RSVP but can't come, or if you don't RSVP but do come!)

We look forward to seeing you!

--
Aaron Crane
pp GBdirect Ltd.