[Wylug-discuss] Switching Users

Daniel Eliades dan at childrenssoftware.com
Fri Apr 2 23:29:34 BST 2004

Hello everyone-

I am currently talking my family into switching from Windows XP to SUSE 9.0.
I have a few questions which I need answered before I do the switch.  Is it
possible with linux to switch users?  What I mean, is that I want one person
logged on to the internet using AOL Instant Messenger and when they switch
users or log out I want them to still be logged in but for another user to be
logged in as well.  Please let me know if this is possible or if you need
more information.  Thanks a lot in advance-

Daniel Eliades