[Wylug-discuss] Talks/events in the new year.

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:12:10 GMT 2004

First off I'd like to thank everyone who helped either do talks/demos or
who got people they knew to come and speak in 2004. There was a fair bit
brinkmanship this year, but we managed and I hope we had a varied and
interesting year.

Ok It's not long off to the new year, and thoughts of what we do in the
new year as a LUG.

I have no speakers for the Jan 10th 2005 meeting. So any volunteers to
do anything?

I'm hoping to have a few speakers around open source learning environments
for February, and I have an american firm giving a talk in October on
EtherDrive (networked block storage).

So I'm open to any suggestions for events/talks/happennings for next year.

Jim

p.s I've been cajoling, nagging, twisting arms etc for 7 years - anyone
care to pick up the baton for a while? Or a job share at least :-)