[Wylug-discuss] New member

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 9 14:19:15 GMT 2004

Tea and coffee and biscuits available from 6:30pm onwards. So for new
people like Vaibhav, it is good to be able to speak to other linux users
before the talks. Can I urge people to try and get to the meeting early
and chat to people who have questions etc.

I know there's the pub afterwards but we are getting interest from younger
people who can't do the pub afterwards.

cheers
Jim