[Wylug-discuss] Natwest online banking SUCCESS!

Lanfranco Gandolfo lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 16 00:02:43 GMT 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 22:14, you wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Lanfranco Gandolfo wrote:
> > We were discussing this issue at linuxiso.org and somebody believed that
> > it is a bug with IE SP1
> > That is what Crossover will download for you.
>
> I think that I installed this from the office 2000 CD, but to be honest
> I can't remember! Can't you use WINE to get any version of IE you want?
>
> Steve

Success!
I Installed IE 5.5 from my Broadband installer. At first I was still having
problems because Natwest was telling me that: 'javascript was not enabled'
I messed about with the security settings of IE and eventually I could do
my banking quite normally.
However I remain of the opinion that we shouldn't have to use an emulator
to do our banking.