[Wylug-discuss] RE: CUPS -aarrrgggg + hp-ijs

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Thu Jan 22 16:08:27 GMT 2004

Thanks for all your comments, but after spending (wasting) several days
trying to get it to work, I have given up on hpijs. I found a postscript ppd
which works OK.

Much as it pains me to say it, this is one area where windows really scores,
and "linux on the desktop" will suffer until the printer manufactures start
producing easy to install/reliable drivers.

Wash your mouth out with soap I hear you all cry................

David