[Wylug-discuss] Warning: Domain Name Scam

Roger Greenwood rg at nthong.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 07:05:41 BST 2004

Last time I got one of these calls (a few months ago) I listened as the bloke
explained how we could lose our domain name etc etc, then I told him
"bollocks", which seemed to throw him off balance a bit. He continued to
argue though, so I guess he was on commission or had no real idea what he was
talking about. Very persistant so could convince anyone non-technical.

Roger Greenwood