[Wylug-discuss] More recycling

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 18:41:14 BST 2004

Hi

I know this is a Linux list but recycling seems a popular subject and you
are all local (at least for the moment. I'm moving to Derbyshire in the next
couple of months).

I have piles and piles of old CDRs, magazine cover discs and blank videos
that I want rid of. I rang the council and they suggested I took them to a
household waste site where (presumably????) they'd just go into landfill. I
can't put them in my green wheelie bin, even though they're plastic,
apaearently.

Does anyone know how or where I could get them recycled rather than land
filled?

Cheers!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
Email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk

Have you met Aeryn: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/aeryn/?
Version 0.3.0 beta now ready for download