[Wylug-discuss] UKUUG conference and WYLUG/UKUUG membership

Martin Rowe linux at dbg400.net
Mon Jun 14 12:58:50 BST 2004

Hi folks

I'm hoping to go to the conference in August and was wondering if I need
to become a UKUUG member first. The registration page mentions being a
member of a national or similar user group (with an arrangement with
UKUUG) as being suitable - so does being a WYLUG member count? I think
probably not (as no fees are due), unless anyone can tell me otherwise.

Who else is planning to go?

Regards, Martin
--
martin at dbg400.net  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /