[Wylug-discuss] Wholesale Computer compnents

Shaun Laughey shaun.laughey at pyr2.com
Tue Mar 9 09:13:28 GMT 2004

Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com wrote:

>--
>Hi Everyone,
>                I was wondering, if anyone knows where I can get the latest
>computer components on wholesale? I upgrade machines as a part-time
>'hobby/job', but now I am finding that the price of components is so high that my job is
>becoming almost non-profitable. If anyone knows of anywhere I can get cheap
>components, please let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>Vaibhav
>--

ccl in Bradford and light computers in Leeds are worth a look for the
odd component and I have dealt with both for many years. (Placing order
right now to Lights :))
Unfortunately as with all things buying in bulk is where the real
savings are made - you could look at CTO (computer trade only) magazine
for adverts from distributors.
Although I use microtec99 as my first choice supplier - so far not one
mistake, mis sell or dead cpu unlike some more local companies, their
pricing like all good establishments has a public price and a hidden
secret price, or trade price.

http://www.cto.co.uk/
http://www.cclcomputers.biz/
http://www.lightcomputers.com/