[OT] RE: [Wylug-discuss] paper recycling

Shaun Laughey shaun.laughey at rosewoodinteriors.com
Wed Mar 10 23:24:46 GMT 2004

Well I did ring and they told me basically they can send me the same leaflet
that I got with the bin and thats it as far as educational material, open
days and general usefulness. So I sent an email to the head of customer
services. He's away until next week but he helpfully said I should contact 2
other people but forgot to include their email addresses or full names.
So next week I'll start again. This time with calls to his bosses - I got
their phone numbers and email addresses. I love open government. Failing
that a quick fax to my MP will be forthcoming.

Shaun Laughey,
---Doing his bit for recycling, never knowingly binned a computer.

ps Apologies if this looks bad and has viruses attached I am using LookOUT
at a clients office and I have no interest in learning how to set up
wrapping and indenting and all the other stuff mozilla does. I am not using
it again if I can help it. I feel unclean.