[Wylug-discuss] Re: Next Meeting - Monday 8th March 2004

Aaron Crane wylug at aaroncrane.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 21:53:02 GMT 2004

Andy Davidson writes:
> On Thursday, March 4, 2004, at 04:47  pm, Jim Jackson wrote:
> >We also have Aaron Crane with a talk on Mass Unattended Linux
> >Installation.
>
> Are there plans to release any slides/examples from this talk ?

Hi, Andy, and sorry about the delay in replying.

Yes, I'm planning to make the slides available on the Wylug website.
Unfortunately, I've got one or two minor technical issues with them at the
moment, but I should be able to get those sorted out soon.

You can all feel free to prod me if they haven't arrived soon!

--
Aaron Crane