[Wylug-discuss] Uptimes

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 14:17:36 BST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Peter Corlett wrote:

> ....... (Clue: wylug-* lists are right near the bottom of the list
> of stuff I check, because of the lousy S/N ratio.)

What a sheltered life you must lead :-) It's interesting how the lug lists
vary. But of the one's I'm on I'd say that (except when a flame fest
happens - yes we've had a few) the wylug list(s) are actually pretty quiet
and succinct and have a pretty high s/n.

But there you are, when the old adrenalin is flowing things look different
:-)

cheers
Jim