[Wylug-discuss] I am going to see Master of the recycling bin - Do you have any questions.

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at metagence.com
Wed Mar 31 12:07:08 BST 2004

The 'New' meanwood road recycling plant has a special bin for batteries I
believe.  You might want to verify this before you go down there though.

  If memory serves me right they have bins for various little items, like
shoes and mobile phones.
  Breaks my heart every time I go down there though, seeing what stuff is
probably going for landfill.  And worse, they won't let you take anything
away to re-use, which as far as I can see, is the best form of recycling.
Hmm, would have liked that manual old Singer sewing machine that was there
:-(.

  Took some glass sheets (only small) down at the weekend, and asked where I
should put them - and the answer - in the 'General Rubbish' bucket, which I
guess means landfill :-(

	Graham

--LongSig

******************
This e-mail has been sent from Imagination Technologies Limited.
PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital are divisions
of Imagination Technologies Limited.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution or use of the information contained in this
e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions which arise as a result.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except
where the author specifies and, with authority, states them to be the
views of Imagination Technologies Ltd.