[Wylug-discuss] Monitor wanted...

Simon Wood simon at mungewell.org
Wed May 5 20:15:35 BST 2004

Hi Rob,
I have a 15" Realsys that I intend to bring to the meeting to donate, I can put your name on it if you like.

To everyone else,

I also have:
486 system (DX50 I think - will check at the weekend).
(another) SCSI flatbed scanner.
Tosh CS110 laptop - will require harddisk.
plus a load of other crap^h^h^h^htreasure

See you all then,
Simon.