[Wylug-discuss] Linux Security JOB......

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 20 10:15:25 BST 2004

I've been approached by Allan Wroe of Mayfield Curzon Associates
recruitment agents to bring to your attention the following job.

"With reference to the role in question, it is Linux specific, my client
is ideally looking for Debian but any Linux release will be OK ... I have
advertised on the major job boards and the link for the GoJobsite ad is
below. Alternatively, a search on IPTables and Yorkshire will also bring
up the listing.

Your members should feel free to contact me on 0161 475 7025 if they
need more information.

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.pl?search_db_no=2&no_jbe=0&selection=912341076&vn=1&ord=D

Kind regards,
Allan."

Looks an interesting job -was tempted for 5 secs to apply myself :-)