[Wylug-discuss] Adding a wireless router to an existing network

Martin Rowe linux at dbg400.net
Mon Nov 1 13:18:36 GMT 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 10:18, gARetH baBB wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Dan Walker wrote:
> > the 'matching card' - KLS-520 - on
> >
> > http://www.kcorplifestyle.com/products/silverSeries/KLS-520/KLS-520.htm
>
> The matching KCorp card is
>
> http://www.kcorplifestyle.com/products/goldSeries/KLG-520/KLG-520.htm
>
> also Atheros based.

Looks fine to me - I want an easy life and get this up & running with the
minimum of fuss :) Can I assume that Atheros drivers are easy to
build/already available?

Regards, Martin
--
martin at dbg400.net  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /