[Wylug-discuss] Huge collection of linux distros and other "nix" operating systems available.

Lanfranco Gandolfo lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 3 02:16:03 GMT 2004

Good morning (very early morning :-) ) everybody.
I have a *huge* collection of linux and "nix" that I'd like to sell.
The reason is space and a likely removal in the near future.
What is included, among others: SuSE 8.2, 9.0 and 9.1 Pro boxed, like new.
(Wine Rack for 9.0 included)
Mandrake 9.1 pro-suite original CDs and DVD.
Download editions of 9.2 and 10, some including commercial apps.
Libranet 2.8.1.
Hundreds of Cds, consisting of *many* dozens of distributions.
Almost every other "nix" OS (please ask for more info)
Every reasonable offer considered.
After a possible agreement, please give me some time to choose
what I'd like to keep for myself (don't worry, very little and almost in
any case copies)
Kind regards