[Wylug-discuss] Work Experience

Robert Speed rms at ukshells.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 22:37:31 GMT 2004

2nd'd.
Having given up on the real-time goings on in the world (I seem to recall
an election going on...) I've reverted to Rob-time.
One curious property is that the length of time of a given task is
directly proportional to the amount of coffee drunk. Which is in turn
reversely proportional to the amount of beer drunk the previous night...

Unfortunately, since my days as a full-time stupid ^H^H^H dent are
well and truely over and I have to work for a living, I can't spend
2 hours on IRC.

You can buy most things in life, except time...

Rob.