[Wylug-discuss] Christmas / birthday social...

Robert Speed rms at ukshells.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 09:58:29 BST 2004

Just a quick message,

Would people like to pop their thinking caps on as to where they'd like to
go to for the Christmas/birthday (our 7th I believe!)

If there's no discernable shoutings for a particular type of food
(Pizza, Curry) then James Holden and I will argue between ourselves and
then pluck something out of the air.

(And see as you and the mrs might be still pulling your hair out over the
house move by then James, then I'll organise a sit-down protest^H^H^H^H^H^H
  meal outside the Library on Otley Road...)

So, let us know what you fancy - real ICE cream will come specially flown
over from Canada courtesy of Simon Wood.

Rob.