[Wylug-discuss] OT but possibly interesting...........

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 10:17:55 BST 2005

I've just had a mailing about a vintage computer. People maybe
interested (yeah I know Kent isn't WY :-).......

"Your members may be interested in The Darling Buds Classic Car Show, on
10th July this year at Bethersden in Kent.  As part of our nostalgic
theme, we have a special exhibit - a unique (as far as we know) 40 year
old restored classic. We`re not talking about a car here, but a working
ICT 1301 mainframe computer from the 1960`s which answers to the name of
Flossie and is believed to be the only functional machine of its type in
the world. More details on this can be found at:

 http://web.onetel.com/~rodritab/index.htm

 or linking from our car show site at:

 http://www.darlingbudsclassiccarshow.co.uk/

Regards"