[Wylug-discuss] free (as in beer) 19 inch half height rack

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 12:19:58 BST 2005

Hi,

I thought this might be of interest to some of you.

my work is skipping a 19" half height (5 foot or so) server rack.  Grey
painted metal sides, glass doors front and back, on wheels.

It's almost new and barely used (no marks or scratches that I can see.
not even dusty!)

It's currently disassembled awaiting some goon to chuck it in the skip.

If anybody wants it get in touch asap.  I should be able to arrange to
store it somewhere temporarily for you to come pick it up.

You'll most likely need a van, or at least an estate car.

We're in Rawdon in Leeds and I could wait back one evening, or meet you
during a work day.  I might even help you carry it.

I'd love to have this myself but can't for the following reasons:

a) I have no rack servers
b) potentially violent girlfriend

Any takers?  It needs to go within a few days.

John.
http://johnleach.co.uk/